UPDATE: IFF has been cancelled!
Please read the official statement at the IFF website
We are reviewing the OrgSec Village applications and considering options to revisit this through other conferences later in 2020 or virtually.
Internews will be the host of the Internet Freedom Festival's first-ever Organizational Security Village - Propose your session today !
This two-day event will bring together digital security trainers, security auditors, and other experts and practitioners for lightning talks, interactive workshops, collaborative discussions, and relevant hands-on labs and skill-shares.
Shape the agenda
To ensure that the content covered during the village reflects the needs of the community, we are inviting you to help us shape the agenda.
Please complete this short application to propose sessions or topics that you would like to explore further. Deadline for submission is February 28, 2020. All selected submissions will be notified by March 20, 2020.
Here are few ideas for discussion that we've already heard and would welcome specific conversations around, but please do not feel limited to just this list:
- Threat-sharing across communities
- Improving diversity in OrgSec work
- What happens after SAFETAG? What does long-term engagement with organizations look like? How are others building reports and Risk Reduction Plans?
- Who is doing what, conversations, Q&A sessions etc
- Presenting / sharing working materials, anonymized reports
- Conducting a remote audit
- Dealing with more advanced threats
- Measuring audit’s success, how do we know we did a good job?
- Improving and expanding the SAFETAG framework + interface