- Is the organization empowered to make changes?
- Do key personnel have a general understanding of the initial findings?
- Does the organization understand the next steps of the audit process?
- Discuss next steps and main points of contact going forward for the host.
- Agreed upon secure communications mechanism.
- A date scheduled for sending in the report.
- Additional points of contact (with identified secure communications channels) if needed.
- Initiate follow-up with host (organizational and individual).
- Resource: The Psychological Underpinnings of Security Training (Craig Higson-Smith)
- Article: "No money, no problem: Building a security awareness program on a shoestring budget"
- Tip Sheet: Facilitator Preparation Tips ( Integrated Security )
- Guidelines: "Facilitator Guidelines" (Aspiration Tech)
- Guide: "Session_Design" (Aspiration Tech)
- Kit: "Resource Kit" (eQualit.ie)
- Questions: "Pre-Event_Questions" (Aspiration Tech)
- Guide: "Break Outs" (Aspiration Tech)
- Resources: "Be a Better Trainer" (Level-up)