Thanks to some feedback, we’ve updated the contribution guide at CONTRIBUTING.md with clearer, step-by-step guides, a reminder to post an issue to the issue queue first, and - most usefully - templates to use to get started crafting new SAFETAG methods and activities. Those can be found in the templates folder.
- 8 Tips for Facilitating a Remote Training of SAFETAG Auditors
- How to implement a remote SAFETAG audit: A step by step guide.
- SAFETAG Community Feedback
- Rights Con 2020: What happens between SAFETAG-based audits in NGOs? Long term tech support
- IFF Organizational Security Village Day 5
- IFF Organizational Security Village Day 4
- IFF Organizational Security Village Day 3
- IFF Organizational Security Village Day 2
- IFF Organizational Security Village Day 1
- SAFETAG Stories: The DDoS Outreach Strategy
- SAFETAG Stories: The Forgotten Incident
- SAFETAG Stories: If you fail -- TRI, TRI Again
subscribe via RSS